wearego

wearego
pret ego

Sunday 8 May 2016

Almirah's flip flop

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world”, said Marilyn Monroe.


Shoes are the integral part of one’s life style. To select an appropriate pair of shoe is not an easy task at all. Well m highly obsessed with shoes just like most of the ladies. So one day I went to Almirah after having my shopping done was passing by the gents’ corner looking up for kurta for bro. suddenly had my on eye on a very simple pair of flip flop. The thing that attracted me towards that flip flop was it’s camouflage print. I love camouflage print in men’s dressing. I wore that flip flop and it was very comfortable. It was like the flip flop was not allowing me to take them off my feet :P

ok so now it was giving that much comfort to my feet I asked the prize of that and with heavy heart I left that pair as I had already spent my whole money in other stuff. Now I was anxiously waiting for the sale time so that I could buy that, and finally after 2 months approx. their winter clearance sale started and I went there again and straight away went to that shoes’ corner. I asked the salesman about the size availability and he said “mam the brother who is going to wear it please ask him to come and wear it, because some time the fitting may vary”. By hearing this I smiled and replied “ I myself is that brother, I want to wear it” and the salesman was like ‘r u in your senses? This is gents’ flip flop’. That expression of the salesman was worth watching *feeling naughty*


So this is the flip flop 

It might seems like an ordinary flip flop and yes it is, but trust me this pair of flip flop is the most comfortable one that I had ever bought in my life, seriously. I bought this to wear with jeans, and it was looking very cool with jeans. 

That camouflage print is totally fabric, good quality fabric I must say, sole is of rubber and have studs on it which would prevent you from slipping on the wet floor. The studs make their grip on the wet floor. 

Though I bought this particularly to wear with jeans only but because it is super comfortable I have started using it every type of casual dress. I don't care what people would say if they saw me wearing gents' flip flop to me the comfort of my is the first priority. While walking wearing this flip flop I feel like as if I am walking on the clouds. Very soft, comfortable and durable and moreover very economical as I have bought this from 60% flat off. 
It's original prize was Rs. 3000 and in sale I got in Rs. 1200 only. :)
So I would suggest you to go for your comfort level and buy the shoes from gents' corner if they are comfortable to you.

Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment