wearego

wearego
pret ego

Friday 17 June 2016

Potato City.

"Not interested in love or money. Interested in french fries." Lauren Leto.

Potato is something that everybody loves, but fries are something about which everybody is crazy for. From grand father to grand child everyone loves fries. Here I am with a gud news for Faisalabadis that Potato City has opened here in your city.It was their opening on 5th June’16. I went their as I was invited and trust me when I entered that place I was like “ok, let’s see what they are up to”. Seriously I was not expecting something awesome, but they served us (me and blogger friends) the first badge of fries it was of garlic flavor. When I tasted I at once changed my opinion about them because it’s taste was very different and by then they have made us to expect something outclass from them, seriously. 
inauguration ceremony



enterence
 After garlic, they served us tikka flavor. OMG what a yummilious thing that was… *yuuuummmmmmmmmmm* It was like as if I was eating chicken tikka more than just fries. When they served us the tikka flavor they also served us the sauces. Now the best thing about their sauces is that they all are home-made and hence they were very unique in flavor.



They have five different sauces i.e. peri peri, green chili, imli (tamarind), mayo, ginger chili garlic (my favorite). Well I have tasted all these of different companies local and imported as well, but I must say the taste of their sauces is heavenly unique and different.

 Now coming towards their other magical flavors, after tikka it was the turn of garlic. Personally I am not a big fan of garlic, but the garlic fries of Potato City are just love, simply love. Along with mayo… totally great. Lovely combination.
Then they served us fish flavored fries. When I heard the FISH, I was like now what they are going to do. Trust me fish flavored fries were awesome. It has that beautiful mild taste. Fries giving the taste of fish, crispy and soft at the same time.
At last they served us one of the favorite taste among Pakistani people. Achari flavor, OMG what a beautiful blend of spices that was. Seriously it was very very delicious, that typical achar taste and aroma is something un-explainable. 

Cherry on the top is that their price list is very economical even school students can go and enjoy there. The packing is very attractive and different. As I have visited their kitchen it was very neat and clean. All the things were nicely kept in proper places.




 Overall it was a good experience to be there, had great fun there with my blogger friends. Most importantly the yummilicious fries. To all the people out there this is a highly recommended place for all of you must go there and give your taste buds an amazing taste.
Their location is shop # 112, first floor, Center point Plaza Jaranwala road.



Wishing all the very best to team Potato City. May you succeed and make more outlets of Potato City. 

1 comment:

  1. it was an amazing event well done team The social rainbow

    ReplyDelete